miercuri, 2 martie 2011

About me

I'm a telecom engineer with passion for engineering stuff. Just to make sure that I am clear about what engineering means, please see the definition published in Wikipedia (or click on the link above)

"Engineering is the discipline, art, and profession of acquiring and applying scientific, mathematical, economic, social, and practical knowledge to design and build structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes that safely realize improvements to the lives of people."

My personal engineering projects cover microelectronics, computer programming, computer networks to ecological energy sources, wood working and more. And I've created this blog to share my experiences in exploring the above mentioned domains.

Hope you will find it useful!
Sergio

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu